Thursday, May 17, 2012

Project Life Week 11

A little behind with posting my Project Life, however, I'm glad to say that I managed to keep up with it. Just being occupied with other stuff (and too lazy too post). Moreover, I'm currently nursing spinal disc herniation..... which has slowed me down tremendously. I take a much longer time to finish up my tasks/chores now because of the pain and also trying hard not to strain my back. Anyway, don't really want to indulge in depressing issues.

Here's Week 11:




My favorite Transformer!!
Ah Ger managed to get on the ride twice! Once with Mummy, once with Daddy. She is so much more adventurous than her Meimei.


Meimei's favorite line: "You make me sad". While waiting for her Jiejie and Daddy.... she threw one of her infamous tantrum... together with her shoes which I hid and she kept repeating the same sentence.... "You make me sad".... "You make me sad". Honestly, she DON'T look sad.... Hehehe...

Okay... going off now. My leg started to hurt when I sit for too long..... Nitez ppl.




No comments: