Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!

Happy New Year everyone! 2011 flew by so quickly especially for the month of December. Been busy juggling between making handmade Christmas gifts for friends, relatives,  colleagues and patients (even though I started as early as mid-October), fulfilling customised orders and the normal routines of household chores, spending time with the kids and work work work....

These are just a a tiny fraction of what I had made for Christmas, personalised altered frame and photo tags....



Managed to create a dent in my stash supplies BUT it's still not big a dent.. sigh... Been hoarding and buying too much scrapbook supplies and I can't seem to keep up with it. That's why one of my 2012 resolutions is to spend within the budget ( for scrapbooking supplies only). *Must resist the temptation*

My last biggest splurge for 2011 was this.....



I have decided to do Project Life this year. Ever since I found out about Project Life from some scrapbooking bloggers, I've been wanting to capture and preserve memories of our everyday life. Even though, I AM doing it by creating layouts and albums. I still felt that there are so many more things/events that I have yet to document. There are so MANY photos that I wanted to use and document... but honestly, I doubt I can even catch up (I have yet to create album for my Japan trip in 2009!!!). 

So, when I found out that Project Life is gonna be distributed in Singapore (previously only available in USA, Canada.. or some other countries and the shipping charges are outrageous!!), wihout a second thought.. I pre-ordered 2 kits and some other essentials stuff.. Hopefully, I can really simplify and document more memories...

Thank you for stopping by...... 

No comments: