Monday, February 28, 2011

Just need to...... (Random Thoughts)

ventilate...

I was so ashamed of myself today. In a fit of anger (with someone else), I took it out on my poor kids.... before jumping into conclusion.... I did not raise my hand on them... just my voice... sigh..but still.... I don't feel good about it.

Sometimes, my emotions got the better of me. At the back of my mind, I keep telling myself, "it's not their fault... it's not their fault".... but somehow.... I just can't stop myself.

Why... why.. why... because I'm tired? Because I need to speak up? Because I need you to listen? Because I need you to listen harder? When I don't say... you said I never tell u to. When I tell you, you are not happy. So, where did I go wrong?

Something that I learned from a workshop I attended: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People which I will summarized to my own understanding...

Do not dwell on things or circumstances that are beyond your control or can't be changed. Concentrate on my choices. I am free to choose and am responsible for my choices.

1 of my favorite quote:

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our circumstances."
- Martha Washington

With that, I will end my venting with pics of my princesses....



No comments: