Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She's all hat

Completed this layout quite sometime back... about 2 weeks ago.. But I always ended up doing something else (procrastinate too much I guess) and by the time I remembered to load it up.... I'm too tired to do it.... hehe..



I used an old photo of Ah Ger that was taken by my sis-in-law. I seriously had no idea when and why did she end up with a plastic bag over her head and pretend that it's a hat! It's kinda of cute right!


I misted the kraft cardstock to mae it less boring... Cut of the circle shaped using... my Corelle plate and free-hand... (Hehe.... no circle cutter yet). Majority of the items are from Studio Calico November 2009 kit (OMG..... ) and the rest are from my old stash.

Getting ready for the next CHA yet?? I am! Love the collection from Crate Paper... Cosmo Cricket... Webster's Page.... gonna burn a big hole soon....

Thank you for looking!!

(Btw, layout is inspired by The Scrappiest Sketch #96)

Materials:

Studio Calico kit

Embellishments: Maya Rd chipboard, Baker's Twine, Jenni Bowlin crepe paper, Creative Imagination ticket, Hambly transparency, OA rubOns, button.

Others: Tim Holtz mask, Maya Mist

No comments: