Monday, January 31, 2011

Rain..rain... go away..

It's been raining most of the time for the past few days.... No sunshine = no dry clothes... and this has always been freaking me out~. I hate to see dirty laundry piling up.. waiting to be wash.. I hate seeing washed laundry being hang to dry for a few days... and still being damp. Don't really know why.... but it's affecing my mood... and I will get very irritable... Comtemplating whether is it worth to buy a dryer... we shall see....
Let's get on to a happier topic.... new layout to share!

Using The Scrappiest Sketch #102,

I like the 'stand-out' effect of a layout when using white cardstock as background. Used to be quite plain-looking (before playing with Maya Mist, Glimmer Mist and stamps) but I like it better now.... since I can make use of all the mist that I had bought...

Using stamp from Unity, I repeatedly stamp the image over the misted cardstock.

Painstakingly, handstitched the little Xs over the border using some old embroidery thread.... just to add some texture. Add a little of this and that (mostly from the old stash) just to add some tiny details.
Thanks for dropping by!
Materials:

Studio Calico kit
Stamp: Unity
Alphas: AC Thickers
RubOns: Maya Rd, AC
Embellishments: Hambly tranparency,Maya Rd sheer, Kaisercraft rhinestones, 7gypsies stickers, Fancy Pants kraft diecuts
Others: Maya Mist, embroidery thread

No comments: