Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Layout for 2011

A little late but Happy New Year!!

Had been wanting to update the blog a few days ago... but I guess... I procrastinate too long...

It's been a long time since I last scrapped any layout. For the past few days I had been organising all my photos and I realised that there are so many that I had wanted to scrap but was always held up by work and custom orders.

One of my resolutions for this year will be to scrap more photos of my family and I. I should set a target of how many layouts, projects, cards to complete this year... but I guess, I dun wanna stress myself too much. Afterall, this is a hobby to preserve our memories.....

So... I brought you my first layout of the year!!

Its an old photo of Ah Ger playing at Vivocity "pool" (before I knew that it was not allowed).

Layout is based on a sketch by Got Sketch?.

Journaling:

We brought you to Vivocity "minipool" (before we know that it's actually not advisable to play with the water for hygiene purpose) to let you get used to being in the water. You were "OKAY" with it until you tripped and fell face first into the water. Need to coax you for quite sometime before you tried again. All in all... we did see an improvement in the 'love-hate' relationship between the water and you...

In this layout alone, I had used punches.... simply loving it!!

Thank you for looking!!

Materials:
Studio Calico kit
Stamp: Catslife Press
Others: Buttons, Bakers Twine, 7 gypsies stickers, Little Yellow Bicycle: Transparency

No comments: