Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #203

Using Pencil Lines Sketch #203 below.....

I scrapped a simple layout using a recent photo of my 2 DDs which was taken during our short weekend break at Resort World Sentosa. Rarely was I able to take a decent 'non blurry' photo of them together. They love photo-taking now... they would even pose for me.

I'm seriously running out of ideas for title... maybe I should just leave the title out and just scrapped photos that I love.... at times, thinking of an appropriate title takes a longer time then to scrap the actual layout...

I decided to mist the white cardstock at the last minute as it was too plain.


Thanks for looking!!
Materials:
Studio Calico Kit
Bazzill white cardstock
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collin
Stickers: 7 gypsies, Jenni Bowlin
RubOns: October Afternoon
Others: Maya Mist, Robin's Nest, Baker Twine, Maya Rd sheer

No comments: