Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Magnets for charity bazaar

Phew..... the charity bazaar was finally over!! We managed to make about 60 notebooks, 18 magnets, several gift boxes, cards, decorated birdcages (courtesy of Seasons Gift ) and 1 hanging decor and..... we sold them all!!

My first ever biggest 'project'. From designing them... to cutting up the A4 size blank paper.... to binding.... packing.... I'm so glad that I got so much help from my friends!! Without them... I won't be able to make it a success. Thank you so much!!

These are the magnets that I had created.....

I love the 'journaling':

Journaling: I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our circumstances. ~ Martha Washington

Whenever I read this.... it simply have a positive effect on me. This was not on sale as I had a custom order for my boss at work. It's gonna be exclusive for her... =)

Love the colour in this.....

"Spread your wings and fly"..... another inspirational words...



Ah.... my favorite too..... so cute and sweet.....
How I wished I had more time to make more of these...
Thanks for looking! Will be posting pics of my notebooks soon!!



1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

All of them are so inspiration !