Saturday, April 3, 2010

Can't resist.....

I can't resist using the pics of my girls in the blue cheongsam. May not really fit the patterned papers which I had choosen.. but... don't really care much now...

Aren't they adorable?!! Hehe.... I am so proud to be their mother.... even though they drive me nuts at times.. :)

I used a paper doily again in this layout. Misted it will Maya Mist this time round as it gives a brighter colour with minimum use. The patterned paper was from K & Company... love the bold and vibrant colour. I simply cut out some design from the paper... and the rest just fall into places.

Using lace as a mat.... and pearl trim to add some texture.

One of my newest addition to my Sizzix die collection.... Tim Holtz birdcage!!! Love it! Love it!! I applied some crackle paint and stickles paint..... and..... there it goes~! Lee Teng Teng.... *envy me now* LOL. I can lend you if you want =P.



Lastly.... flowers which I bought from some fellow scrappers. They were sold out so fast... but I did manage to grab some....

Thanks for looking!!

Materials:
Patterned Paper: K & Company
Stamp: Prima
Embellishments: Basic Grey opaline
Others: Maya Mist, pearl trim, Ranger crackle paint, Ranger stickles, Robin's Nest, Prima crystal swirl, K & Company stickers

No comments: