Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A sneak peek...

Hi! Hi!

Been a very busy week for me. Was busy preparing for a major audit still on-going in my workplace. Everyone was so stressed up. Many things has happened for the last few days... so much unhappiness.... well... it's gonna be over soon... So let's just skip to my favorite subject/hobby...... scrapbooking!!!

I did mentioned previously that I was selected to be a member of the Creative Scrappers' Design Team. Here is a sneak of my take for my 1st sketch.

Remember to check back on 7th Feb.






























Have a great week ahead ok!!!
Thanks for dropping by!!!

2 comments:

EileenMV said...

Thanks for the sneak peak - the flowers are gorgeous!

iris said...

your peek looks gorgeous already! Can't wait to see the whole thing! congrats on your dt spot!