Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moments to Treasure

A mini album specially dedicated to one of my ADN (Assistant Director of Nursing) who retired on 1st of August which coincidentially is Nurses' Day!!

Shown below are just some of the pages that I did for her. Didn't manage to get full pics of everything. Love the beaded dragonfly on the cover page... which I made it myself!!

I had to rush thru' at the last minute cuz my girls were throwing tantrum at night and I didn't manage to finish them up......























Supplies:
Patterned Paper: K & Company, Graphic 45
Chipboards: Maya Road
Alphas: American Craft
Stamp: Inkadinkado
RubOns: Prima Marketing, MME,
Others: Prima bling, lace, Prima flowers, Hambly Overlay, Ranger stickles, MM paints, Robin's Nest, Maya Mist, Crafty Secrets stickers and journal note


Thanks for looking!


No comments: