Friday, July 3, 2009

I can't resist....

making an LO of these photos. It made a great 'memory to cherish' as the girls get older. They can read about all those funny stuff they did to each other and laugh about it together.

I sprayed the plain kraft cardstock with Maya Mist. Love the effect.

Journaling:
While you were taking your nap Jiejie,
I took the opportunity to sit on your favorite chair.
The one that you will not let me sit on it.
Even when you are not using it.
You would push me aside saying "Gigin one!"
Mummy, being my partner in crime,
took photos of me on it, to show you what we've
been up to while you were sleeping.

Products:

Studio Calico kit
Alphas: AC ThickersRubOns: OA
Stamps: OA, Technique TuesdayOthers: Maya Mist, Kaisercraft rhinestone, Making Memories journaling book, TessaAnn buttons, Maya Road sheer, remnants of Sassafraslass paper.

Thanks for looking!~

2 comments:

Teng said...

Wow... I like this one! Mei mei so cute! I love it when u use color photos!

Brainybairn said...

Oooo! Precious! Truly a moment to scrap and come back and remember when the are both older!