Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally...........

I managed to finish a commissioned layout for my nurse manager. She wanted to do something special for one of my colleagues who had been promoted to nurse clinician.

This is the fastest layout that I ever come out with. I completed it just under 5hrs. Normally, I would just SLOWLY take my time pick the colour, embellishments, surf in between rest period.

But this time round, I really need to get it done as soon as possible! I still have to complete a mini albums and pack the gift bags for the ward party. I hope I can finish them in time!!

Hopefully, she likes the choice of colour combinations that I had chosed. I wanted to change the photo to black and white.... but she mentioned that she prefer it to be coloured.... so.... here is it!! Don't really like my choice of font... but since it there..... so be it then.




Supplies:

Patterned Papers: K & Company, Making Memories, Prima MarketingHambly Screenprints, Pink Paislee
Alphas: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Stamp: Unity Stamp
Chipboard: Maya RoadBling: Heidi Swapp
Embellishments: K & Company, Kaisercraft
Others; Robin’s Nest, sequins, Maya Mist, lace


Thank you for looking!!

No comments: