Monday, May 25, 2009

Kinship

Been wanting to scrap this photo for a long time but can't find a suitable theme or title for the layout. Photo is of my dad, my twin nieces and Ah Ger. Look at the way Ah Ger was smiling away. She look so cheeky and 'naughty'!! Next time, photo will consist of my sis's, my brother's and my 2 precious princesses..... Hopefully... they can stay still long enough... heh





The 2 photos didn't turn out the way I like... hmmm..... but I am too busy to make it right... Hehe.. Happy looking... and thanks for dropping by!!

Products:
Patterned Paper: KI Memories, Basic Grey
Stamps: Unity Stamp, s.e.i
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Stickers: 7gypsies 97% complete
Brads: Making Memories
Alphas: AC Thickers
Others: Robin’s Nest, Ranger stickles, Hambly Overlay, Kaisercraft rhinestones

No comments: