Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love me still?

My 1st DD..... she can be so unmanageable at times until we have to resort to punishment so that she can learn what is wrong and what is right. Yes... yes... at the age of 2, not much can be absorbed... only time... and patience. But, we have to start somewhere right? Can just let her misbehave as and when she likes.
This LO is to document how I feel when I punished her and hopefully, she will understand as she grows up.






Products:

Patterned papers: My Mind’s Eye, KI Memories, Making Memories, K & Company, Hambly Screen Print
Alpha: AC Thickers
Stamps: Prima Marketing, s.e.i, October Afternoon
Others: Fiskar border and circle punch, Carl butterfly punch, wooden heart, Ranger stickles, AC Embossing powder, Sizzix Die, Kaiser rhinestone
Thanks for looking!!

No comments: