Monday, February 16, 2009

Zutter Bind-it-All

Look what I've got for my Valentine's Day pressie! Zutter Bind-it-All! Been eyeing it for quite some time now but after spending a bomb on Bigshot machine, need to really consider before buying any big tool.
As I had mentioned before, I'm a very practical person. I prefer when DH buys what I need or in this case, what I WANT (hehe...) instead of buying what he thinks I want. He usually bought me computer games, MP3, etc which is nice of him, but that's not really what I want. So, over the years, I learn to tell him what I want.... no hinting.... don't bother cos' he don't take hints... LOL. So, I actually went to my LSS to get what I want and thereafter, 'collect' money from him =P. Going to do a lot with this tool. Stay tuned to see what I'm up to ok... heh!!

No comments: