Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Farewell gift

This is my first chipboard album ever made! I didn't know that it is so much easier to make and complete compared to a 12" x 12" LO. I actually learned how to make one from a class held by my LSS.

It is a gift for one of my fellow colleagues who had resigned to further her study in Psychology. She had only been with us for less than a year but I'm gonna miss her. I hope she likes the presents and remember us.... always..... All the best for her study!!












Photograph on the left was actually taken on 21st Feb '09! I didn't even realise that I stick a '7' instead of '9' until my friend told me....HEH!! A sign of aging...
I tried embossing for the first time (other than in a class) and simply loving it!! I am gonna buy more embossing powder!


Products:
Maya Road Chipboard Album
Patterned Papers: Luxe
Rub-Ons: Luxe, OA, American Crafts
Stamps: Inque Boutique
Embellishments: Maya Road Chipboard frame, Maya Road sheers, AC Thickers, Hambly Screen Prints, OA journaling tags, 7gypsies journaling tags, Prima flowers, My Mind’s Eye journaling tag, Teresa Collins – Documented, S.E.I cardstock tab, Creative CafĂ© – Price Tag, 7gypsies gaffer tape
Stickers: 7gypsies - 97% complete, Prima Marketing, MAMBI, Provo Craft
Others: Ribbons, Ranger Distress Crackle paint, Ranger Glossy accent, Ranger Liquid Pearl, brads, buttons, American Crafts embossing powder, Dymo, Ranger stickles, Maya Mist, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, metal clip



No comments: