Monday, January 26, 2009

Blissful

This LO was done using MWL's Hall of Fame January Kit. Photos are those from my wedding studio shot. Can't think of any other photos which have an oriental feeling to it. LO doesn't look so clear. I just can't keep my hand still... sigh...

The Chinese word on the right hand corner of the LO is a cutout from my wedding dinner card since I can't write in Chinese... Heh...

I applied Rangers stickles on a chipboard, placed it on top of Jenni Bowlin die-cut Calender Card, layered it with stamped words, KI Memories Glitter Lace Cardstock and AC Thickers. Sprayed the chipboard alphas 'Blissful'(can't remember from which company)with Maya Road Metallic Mist. I actually applied some Goldfinger Metallic Finish around the edges but can't really be seen in the photos.

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!!!
Products:

MWL's Hall of Fame JanuaryKit
My own:
Patterned Paper: Sassafralass: Life is Beautiful
American Craft Thickers
Maya Road Chipboard (if I'm not wrong)
Jenni Bowlin Studio die-cut Calender card
Ranger Stickles
Twine, Pebbles Inc.
Goldfinger, Antique Gold

1 comment:

Edleen said...

hi Yati :)

Thanks for your lovely layout entry for {Create}.

love your Wedding photos!
hope to see more :)

we'd love for you to join us @ Groovie Scraps Cafe and share your lovely work with us :)